MTPredictor 8.1 is our latest Stand-alone version. As with all our versions, it contains a unique set of Tools (both automatic and manual) that are designed to help you, The Trader, find trading opportunities with the aim of controlling your trading risk.
For more information on MTPredictor and its Setups and Tools:
- [W3] (Wave 3) Trade Setup
- [VS] (Volume Spike) Trade Setup
- MTPTrend Indicator
- New Alerts System
- New Charting Control
- New Tab Control (that makes using Multi Monitors much easier)
- New Bars engine to standardise bar construction
- New Trading Hours / Session Time engine
- New Setup labels in the Chart (and Scanner) Tabs
- New Data Box Window
- New Symbol Linking from the Scanner by Symbol and Symbol/Time-frame
- Symbol Manager enhancements including redesigned Symbol Lists
- New Software Themes
- CPU and Memory performance improvements
- In Memory Data Caching to speed up Data loading
Click on the Tabs below for more information about each feature
- Find trade setups fast and easily with the new-look Scanner. Scan all your markets for automatic MTPredictor TS1/2/3/4/DP and VS, setups of which the TS1, TS3 and TS4 also have a Wave 3 variation as well as Elliott wave patterns.
- Plot Charts directly or from the Scanner, then Analyse your charts with our pre-built tools. Automatic setups are found and displayed on your charts for you.
- Tabs, Workspaces and Layouts: Organise your charts and Scanners in the way you wish.
- Multi monitor Support: Drag individual charts and Scanners as well as complete Workspaces onto separate monitors.
- Includes many standard technical analysis indicators as well as Fibonacci tools.
- The automatic MTPredictor set-ups (TS1/TS2/TS3/TS4/DP and VS as well as the Wave 3 variations) are displayed on the charts automatically.
- Quick Analysis of the Automatic setups, including full Position Sizing and Risk control.
- Manual Wave Price Target (WPT) support and resistance levels for the set-up, projected profit targets for the trade, full Risk/Reward analysis AND position-sizing are also available on the Charts themselves.
- Historical Trade Analysis – learn from past signals, using our history signals.
- Manual Risk/Reward Tool – for Advanced Traders to perform their own manual trade analysis.
- Manual WPT module – Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones based on a manual Elliott Wave count.
- Manual Decision point (DP) tool – Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones.
- Elliott Wave tool – find additional set-ups on your charts using MTPredictor’s unique “Isolation approach” to Elliott Wave Analysis.
- MTPredictor 8.1 can run on a 32-bit or 64-bit PC running Windows or Windows 10. We recommend Windows 10.
- MTPredictor 8.1 needs external Data (purchased from GlobalDataFeeds separately).
- MTPredictor 8.1 need a Windows operating system, but can run on an iMac when using PC emulation software such as VMware or Parallels.
- Memory: We recommend a PC with at least 8GB of Ram, and ideally 12GB (or more) is better for power users.
Note: Testimonials herein are unsolicited and may not be representative of the experience of other Customers and is not a guarantee of future performance or success.
So far from what I’m seeing, it (MTPredictor) is one of the best retail trading products I’ve purchased (and I’ve gone through a great deal of them).
Hi Steve, Now i am compelled to write this email. I have been a MT PREDICTOR user since 2014. I have dedicated a lot of time in studying the tools on this software and i am getting to the point where my equity curve is starting to move up. I have tried numerous other systems and by far MT PREDICTOR is the holy grail in trading. Keep doing the good work you are sir and making a perfect system even better!!”
This is the first software that I have found in over 10 years that has help me control my losses. Now with the software and trainings, I am having large wins and smaller losses. Thank You Steve.