Please take these 3 steps before you subscribe
1. Read the Introduction to MTPredictor as this will give you an overview of the software.
2. Talk to us first – we are here to help.
3. Please be realistic with your trading expectations – there are too many software sellers promising untold riches with little or no effort. Common sense tells you this is nonsense – trading is a professional business so treat it professionally. This includes your expectations of profits and how long it will take to become proficient at trading. Also be realistic about losses and as such how much trading capital is required.
No Refunds: All purchases are final.
MTPredictor 8.1Monthly Subscription
- * (Does not include Data)
Cancellation: You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time by emailing Sales@MTPredictor.com
- By subscribing to MTPredictor, new Customers agree to receive a short series of emails (4 in total) during the first few weeks of the using the software. These emails are designed to help new Customers get up to speed with the software and contain information on how to get support and links to additional resources on the MTPredictor web site.
- Subscription of MTPredictor 8.1 is for 1 person only; please see the new Licensing System.
- * MTPredictor 8.1 needs external Data. This has to be purchased from GlobalDatafeeds separately.
- This Price for MTPredictor 8.1 is only available for local Indian residents.
MTPredictor 8.1 is available on a monthly subscription. A subscription means that you will not own the software and have to keep up payments to continue to use the software.
Take full advantage of the Support Tools – FREE weekly Training/Technical Webinars | FREE video Help files | fast e-mail support.
Having problems with your purchase?
Click here if you are having problems with a credit card purchase. If you are still experiencing problems, please email Sales@MTPredictor.com
- MTPredictor 8.1 can run on both a 32-bit or a 64-bit PC running Windows 7 or Windows 10. We recommend Windows 10.
- MTPredictor 8.1 needs a Windows operating system, but can run on an iMac when using PC emulation software such as VMware or Parallels.
- Memory: We recommend a PC with at least 8GB of Ram, and ideally 12GB (or more) is better for power users.